Allright

Allright
Let´s do it.



From a V12 engine. Taking on new challenges.

Jambo!
Welcome
You are now entering the Kingdom of the Nile and this is not only all water but also the source of your interests and the forces of all inspiration.
These grounds are under survey and construction for a web catch.
Keep at alert and await the final results of the coming exposures.


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To all intents and purposes

Upon which assurance of your people I will give my general command to all the liason officers and ports of my world to receive all your members, scholors, artists, players, merchants, tourists, or any other as the subjects of my land; that in whatever place they choose to live, they may have free liberty without any restraint; and at whatever port they shall arrive, that neither a foreign command nor any other shall dare to molest their health, peace and quiet; and in whatever village or at whatever adress they shall have residence, I shall command all my players and captains to give them freedom answerable to their own desires; to learn, play, feast, sell, buy, and to take part in their art, way or game or for any other reason at their pleasure.
For confirmation of my good intentions, I desire you to command your members, scholors, players, supporters and merchants or any other to bring all sorts of pleasant conduct, sportsmanship, knowing, games or rarities and goods fit for my world; and that you be pleased to send me your notice of request by every opportunity and that I may salute in your health and prosperous affairs; that our understanding and fair play may be interchanged and kept worthy its cause for the good health, peace and quiet of the worlds.
The Presidency
ULHC

No comments:

Post a Comment